CAMPSITE , CAMPING AND ADVENTURE CENTRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Our campsite is family oriented and, to that end, we do not take large adult-only groups.
• We take full payment at time of booking.
• We require at least 48hrs notice of cancellation.
• Check-in times are between 4.30pm and 7.30pm unless agreed prior to booking. Check-out time is strictly before 12.30pm.
• Due to the nature of our business, facilitating children, families, and other groups for activities, we do not allow pets.
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other than the booked party are on the campsite. If any other person is found to be present in or outside the campsite, management have the right to terminate the length of stay.
• ACTIVITIES: Use of activities or activity equipment is strictly prohibited without a booking.
When booking, please note, there may not be availability for your preferred activities and time slots.
Shannon River Adventure and Camping reserves the right to alter activities due to varying weather conditions.
The management and staff have a no tolerance policy of unruly/unsafe behaviour. The final decision on all matters rests with the management.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or terminate the length of stay should we deem you to be in breach of any of our terms and conditions.
• The management and staff of Shannon River Adventure cannot be held liable for any accident which may occur during activities or during your stay at our centre and campsite, and are not due to their negligence.